Skip to main content

Late HK haul..

My mum came back from HK about a month ago now, and i never got the chance to show you guys what she brought back for me! I'll show you everything she got me, but i havent tried out all the stuff yet since i always want to try one thing at a time for a good period before i say anything about the product.
Its not a huge amount of stuff but still plenty for me! :) I'll let you know what i have already tried or in the process of trying out.


Il start by showing you the... 
MASKS :)


My scheming - Grape seed extract mask.
This is a sheet mask and i have tried this, this mask does wonders for whitening the face! You can see a visible change in skin tone immediately after u take it off.
My mums words were - "woah, why you so white now?!" haha XD so even other people can tell the difference! This is a must try =]


The My Beauty Diary Limited edition - Alice in Wonderland 17pc mask set in Blue
(which is for hydration)


My Beauty Diary - Pearl Powder Mask.
Not tried this out yet but i have the black pearl mask which i lovee, so im sure i'll like this one too.


FACE PRODUCTS 
- (bb creams etc)


AN - UV sun base. SPF 50+ PA +++

Weathers not hot or sunny enough to apply sucha high spf sun block, and i dont want to waste it on a cloudy day...so i'll most likely try this out when im in Hong Kong next month when the temperature is around 36-39 degrees everyday!


Marie Claire - make up base. Pink formula with slight shimmers.
My mum has tried this out already and she said its really nice and smooth.
I only like to apply bases when im going somewhere special, not for daily use.


Missha - M Signature Real Complete BB Cream
SPF 25, PA++

Ive been testing this BB cream out for the past 2weeks now and i do really like it.
Be careful with how much you pump out because the formula is pretty runny and spreads easily so a realllllyyyyy small amount will cover your whole face.
I still can't get the right amount and i always end up wasting a bit coz i pumped too much :(

The coverage is light - medium depending how much you apply. For me it is medium coverage.
The colour is greyish-beige, it suits my skin pretty well after it oxidises.

I suggest you apply this bb cream with a brush. Since it is ruuny, using a brush will give a more flawless, non-streaky finish.

SASAtinnie BB Cream
SPF 35, PA+
For all skin types, natural glow hydrating makeup base.


diaKeli - Cosmeceutical Miracle BB cream.
Whitening, Anti-wrinkle, SPF 30, PA++


Esthemed - Professional BB cream.
Whitening, UV protecting, SPF 50+, PA++
For all skin types.


EYE PRODUCTS


This didnt have a box coz my mum had already tried it. Im guessing the brand is..
Palgantong Gel Liner.?
I am currently using this liner and i love it! It is so long lasting and a very true black colour. It can be seen quite difficult to remove aswell so it really does stay put! The gel is kind of watery when you dip the brush in, but it glides on very smoothly and evenly. As with all gel liners, only a little bit of product is needed so this small pot will last a very long time.
There is a brush included inside the lid which is very handy. It is quite small, some people might have no use with the brush as they prefer to use angled brushes.

Dolly Wink - Black liquid eyeliner
I have been wanting to get this liner for a long time, and i was running out if my other one from HK, so i told my mum to buy me this. I am using this aswell and i looove this too. I like to apply liquid eyeliner over the top of gel liner to soften the look and make it extra long lasting.
The liner has a fine lip so you can produce really thin and thick lines with it.
The ink is jet black and has no glossy shine to it like some liners do.
The liner washes off with warm water but i just use make up remover to take it off and it works fine.


K-Palette - 24hour tattoo eyeliner in super black.
I saw Bubzbeauty introduce this product in her faves vid last month or a few months back? And she raved about how much she loved it, so i decided to get one and try it out to see if its that goodXD
Havn't opened it yet, but il be trying this out soon!


Missha - Under eye brightening concealer
Currently using this everyday, my favourite concealer atm!
It has a sponge applicator to apply the product, and i love it because it has a really good coverage for my eye bags! Im not sure what the colour range is but this one is perfect for me, but it didnt suit my mums skin tone as shes more yellow than me. So i dont know if this will be a product suitable for everyone, but it really works for me.


Not sure what brand these are...They are just a black and silver eyeshadow with silver shimmer in it.
I have swatched them on my hand before and they are really pigmented and super shimmery. So perfect for going out to partys etc.


The packaging for this is really cutee!^^
Umm, not sure about the brand either on these either... They are basically silver and gold glitter gels. And wow, they are super sparkly! You would need to apply these carefully because if you apply too much, it can ruin your makeup look!


RANDOM
(only one lol)...


Ive seen Bubzbeauty and other guru's use one of these and i have no idea what they are called.
But i just call them Velcro hair ties because that is literally what they are lol.

You clip your hair back using one of these and they will keep your hair away from your face whilst you do your makeup and it won't ruin your hairstyle!
My mum bought me 5 and all black...no idea why? haha. but i do agree they are pretty good, though i already have a hair clip that i use to keep my hair back.


So that is all the products i got from HK! Once i try out a new product i will update and let you guys know what i think! :)



- Missha BB Cream
- Palgantong gel liner
- Dolly wink liquid liner

Comments

  1. oh hey. Is the the Diakeli Cosmeceutical Miracle BB cream too light for you?
    I got one recently. I tested it on the back of my hand to see how well the color would stay after it oxidized. I haven't tried that on my face yet. Just wanna know how you think about this product, please reply.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Liese Foam Hair Dye :)

This isnt the first time ive used the Liese hair dye, and ive loved it each time! Ive dyed my hair 2 times before with this product, the first time i used the colour Milk Tea Brown. The second time and my recent time is in the colour Platinum Beige. ___My + and - on this Product___ + I really enjoy using this hair dye because it is super easy to apply and you can really tell if you have covered all your hair since it is a white foam. + The glove is probably the best fitting glove ive used in hair dyes, its smaller meaning it fits your hands better and doesn't slip off half way. (This product is targeted at asians, and asians tend to have smaller hands so it may be tighter on those of you with slightly larger hands..) + One box of dye covered the length of my hair perfectly fine and my hair is down to my chest/boobs, so if your hair is the same length; one box will be enough. I would suggest people with hair down to their lower back to buy 2 boxes just incase you need more.

Late Bourjois product reviews!

Hello lovelies! Its been absolute ages since i last posted anything on my blog!.. UPDATE: After the last post is was the summer holidays so travelling and enjoying life took over :) And then i found out i was pregnant..! So ive been making the most out of my time before the little one arrives..which will be next month! eekk Quite excited!^__^ Anywayss, back to the review! =]  I bought these products a loooong time ago, so ive had plenty of time to test them out and give my opinions on them since they are all in my everyday makeup routine! :)  1. Healthy Balance Unifying Powder ~ Shade 52 - Vanilla.  This powder is smooth and fine and the colour matches my skin very well. The packaging is thin and compact so it can easily fit into your handbag. I still use this powder everyday to set my foundation and concealer, mainly my concealer since i prefer a slight dewy look compared to matte.  On my little/no-makeup days where i want a bit of coverage i use this powder b

Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner

This is the new gel liner from Maybelline which is recently out in drugstores. Ive seen it in Boots and Superdrug for £5.99 and its been out for around a month now? The weird thing is...Ive had this eyeliner for around 2 years now! =S Not sure if the reason its just been released in the UK is because they've changed the formula or something.? but i bought this eyeliner in HK like i said 2-3 years ago. (BTW, this picture makes it out like the pot is filled right to the top with product, but when you actually buy it, its not that full! Mine was just filled just above the line...So very decieveing! lol) This is the pot i am STILL using! I havent managed to finish the whole pot after so long... and it is still good for me! This pic gives u a better idea of how much ive used of it, and how small the pot actually is.. I have a back up of this liner...! I have used it once though coz i couldnt find my other one and i was ina rush so just used the new one instead...lol You can see