Skip to main content

MIA again??...

Hiii guys! Its me...if you haven't already forgotton me :( another life update to notify you all of my disappearance! Even though you probably know since its that time of the year!.. Yep, its my finals! Omg I can't believe uni will be over in under 3weeks.. just thinking about it scares me..

So yeah, hope you all understand because im sure a lot of you are in the same situation! The stress, late nights, last minute checks and exams.. tbh im kind of happy I haven't been showing my face because I would probably scare some of you away with my zombie looking face! haha.

I actually have a few videos lined to upload but needs editing and I promise to get back on it all in 3 weeks time! Or less if I can get everything sorted before hand. But in the meantime, here is a photo update for my MIA period!


A makeup tutorial to be uploaded!

Experimenting with pinks :)

Fiancé's new beats look better on me :p


Super hot weather the past week so I braided my hair :) 

Hope you all have a nice week! And to those that have still exams, c/w and projects to finish, good luck! We can do this! :)

Thanks for reading,
x J x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liese Foam Hair Dye :)

This isnt the first time ive used the Liese hair dye, and ive loved it each time! Ive dyed my hair 2 times before with this product, the first time i used the colour Milk Tea Brown. The second time and my recent time is in the colour Platinum Beige. ___My + and - on this Product___ + I really enjoy using this hair dye because it is super easy to apply and you can really tell if you have covered all your hair since it is a white foam. + The glove is probably the best fitting glove ive used in hair dyes, its smaller meaning it fits your hands better and doesn't slip off half way. (This product is targeted at asians, and asians tend to have smaller hands so it may be tighter on those of you with slightly larger hands..) + One box of dye covered the length of my hair perfectly fine and my hair is down to my chest/boobs, so if your hair is the same length; one box will be enough. I would suggest people with hair down to their lower back to buy 2 boxes just incase you need more.

Late Bourjois product reviews!

Hello lovelies! Its been absolute ages since i last posted anything on my blog!.. UPDATE: After the last post is was the summer holidays so travelling and enjoying life took over :) And then i found out i was pregnant..! So ive been making the most out of my time before the little one arrives..which will be next month! eekk Quite excited!^__^ Anywayss, back to the review! =]  I bought these products a loooong time ago, so ive had plenty of time to test them out and give my opinions on them since they are all in my everyday makeup routine! :)  1. Healthy Balance Unifying Powder ~ Shade 52 - Vanilla.  This powder is smooth and fine and the colour matches my skin very well. The packaging is thin and compact so it can easily fit into your handbag. I still use this powder everyday to set my foundation and concealer, mainly my concealer since i prefer a slight dewy look compared to matte.  On my little/no-makeup days where i want a bit of coverage i use this powder b

Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner

This is the new gel liner from Maybelline which is recently out in drugstores. Ive seen it in Boots and Superdrug for £5.99 and its been out for around a month now? The weird thing is...Ive had this eyeliner for around 2 years now! =S Not sure if the reason its just been released in the UK is because they've changed the formula or something.? but i bought this eyeliner in HK like i said 2-3 years ago. (BTW, this picture makes it out like the pot is filled right to the top with product, but when you actually buy it, its not that full! Mine was just filled just above the line...So very decieveing! lol) This is the pot i am STILL using! I havent managed to finish the whole pot after so long... and it is still good for me! This pic gives u a better idea of how much ive used of it, and how small the pot actually is.. I have a back up of this liner...! I have used it once though coz i couldnt find my other one and i was ina rush so just used the new one instead...lol You can see