Skip to main content

IOPE Air Cushion XP - First Impressions!

Hellooo lovely people :)

Today i am giving you my first impressions on a BB Cushion i recently purchased from Yesstyle. A BB Cushion is basically bb cream in a compact and you apply using a sponge. Yaay for no tubes and brushes! :)

The one i purchased was the IOPE Air Cushion XP in the shade C21 Cover Vanilla.
(click images to enlarge)


Contents: One compact with the product and a refill :) 






About the product...

Description

IOPE Air Cushion XP SPF50+ PA+++ is Korean new technology cushion foundation. It blocks UV rays and covers imperfections at the same time. It maintains glowing flawless skin. 

Containing mineral water, plant peptide, pore elastomer and vitamin B5, E and P, it keeps skin moist and nourished. It reduces fine lines and pores, restores skin’s elasticity and radiance. Air is pumped into foundation in the cushion, making the texture light, giving a natural and glowing finish. 

How to use it

Take appropriate amount and spread lightly over the face, dabbing for a good finish. Use as foundation after applying makeup base or right after daily skincare routine. 

Country of origin

Korea 

Suitable for

all skin type


My First Impressions...

I really reallyy like this product!! 
  • It is super easy to use - just press the sponge into the product and pat gently on the face
  • Convenient - removes the need of squirting the product out and using a brush or clean hands to apply to the face
  • Good coverage - light/medium coverage that is easily buildable
  • Blends sooo well! - effortless process for a streak free application
  • Dewy finish - apply with a damp sponge for a more dewy finish. Can feel slightly sticky on the face so a bit of powder would be recommended 
  • Scent - nice and refreshing 
  • Looks really natural
  • Very hydrating and moist - includes 30% more mineral water 
  • SPF 50, PA +++ - Super protection for your face!
There are so many advantages to this product and i really cannot fault it! It evens out my skintone and is a good colour match for me. I originally purchased N21 but the product is labelled C21 (N=natural, C=cover), however the shade is still the same. I am between Mac NC20 - NC25 for reference. 
I didn't even apply concealer and the product covered my dark circles pretty well. It gives a very natural and healthy look to the skin in a light layer. 


What I Dislike...
  • PRICE. 
I purchased this from Yesstyle.co.uk when it was on sale. The refill alone with no compact is around £16. The one i bought, (compact + one refill) was around £30. Pretty expensive for me as i usually purchase drugstore products, and i don't think one refill will last very long..HOWEVER, i think it is worth the price! I would be willing to pay for a refill until i find a better BB Cushion. Definately will be trying many more to compare the best :)

If you are buying from Yesstyle, just be aware that it will take a while to ship as the product is coming from Asia (which i didn't know!).

Please visit my Youtube, Username: xSweetJw to see my First Impressions video to get a better look at how it applies and the coverage :)



Thank you for reading and have a good week!

x J x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liese Foam Hair Dye :)

This isnt the first time ive used the Liese hair dye, and ive loved it each time! Ive dyed my hair 2 times before with this product, the first time i used the colour Milk Tea Brown. The second time and my recent time is in the colour Platinum Beige. ___My + and - on this Product___ + I really enjoy using this hair dye because it is super easy to apply and you can really tell if you have covered all your hair since it is a white foam. + The glove is probably the best fitting glove ive used in hair dyes, its smaller meaning it fits your hands better and doesn't slip off half way. (This product is targeted at asians, and asians tend to have smaller hands so it may be tighter on those of you with slightly larger hands..) + One box of dye covered the length of my hair perfectly fine and my hair is down to my chest/boobs, so if your hair is the same length; one box will be enough. I would suggest people with hair down to their lower back to buy 2 boxes just incase you need more.

Late Bourjois product reviews!

Hello lovelies! Its been absolute ages since i last posted anything on my blog!.. UPDATE: After the last post is was the summer holidays so travelling and enjoying life took over :) And then i found out i was pregnant..! So ive been making the most out of my time before the little one arrives..which will be next month! eekk Quite excited!^__^ Anywayss, back to the review! =]  I bought these products a loooong time ago, so ive had plenty of time to test them out and give my opinions on them since they are all in my everyday makeup routine! :)  1. Healthy Balance Unifying Powder ~ Shade 52 - Vanilla.  This powder is smooth and fine and the colour matches my skin very well. The packaging is thin and compact so it can easily fit into your handbag. I still use this powder everyday to set my foundation and concealer, mainly my concealer since i prefer a slight dewy look compared to matte.  On my little/no-makeup days where i want a bit of coverage i use this powder b

Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner

This is the new gel liner from Maybelline which is recently out in drugstores. Ive seen it in Boots and Superdrug for £5.99 and its been out for around a month now? The weird thing is...Ive had this eyeliner for around 2 years now! =S Not sure if the reason its just been released in the UK is because they've changed the formula or something.? but i bought this eyeliner in HK like i said 2-3 years ago. (BTW, this picture makes it out like the pot is filled right to the top with product, but when you actually buy it, its not that full! Mine was just filled just above the line...So very decieveing! lol) This is the pot i am STILL using! I havent managed to finish the whole pot after so long... and it is still good for me! This pic gives u a better idea of how much ive used of it, and how small the pot actually is.. I have a back up of this liner...! I have used it once though coz i couldnt find my other one and i was ina rush so just used the new one instead...lol You can see