Skip to main content

Life!... ~ Mini Update and exciting new happenings! :D

Hello guys! :)

As the title says, a mini update with my life! So I thought I would be finished with the whole university business by now but it is literally going to carry on through into July!!Some people would be like.. uhhh>_>...but I'm like =D! Because I got told I will be participating in the New Designers Exhibition in London on the 1st July!! :D (If you guys didn't know, I study BSc Product Design xD).


Look how amazing the venue looks! This picture gets me all excited and I can't wait to be there :)

So basically me and a group of 15 others will be making our own way down and presenting our work to other students, the public and possible companies for 4 days! If anyone is going, let me know! :)

This week has been pretty hectic after hearing this news as the date is pretty close so most of the cheap hotels have been booked out! I only managed to book a place for me and two friends this morning >_< But everything else is sorted now :)

And on top of this news! I won an award at my university design show! :D


How cute is the award!^__^ Its an alessi wine opener :) The award is for the person who showed 'significant improvement' between 2nd and final year of university! Was so happy I nearly cried since I've put so much effort and work into this year and it definately showed through^^

This day next week will be the release of my results...soo nervous but I think winning the award has reassured me a bit that I've done relatively well right? lol. We shall see..! :)

Will keep you guys updated next week!

x J x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liese Foam Hair Dye :)

This isnt the first time ive used the Liese hair dye, and ive loved it each time! Ive dyed my hair 2 times before with this product, the first time i used the colour Milk Tea Brown. The second time and my recent time is in the colour Platinum Beige. ___My + and - on this Product___ + I really enjoy using this hair dye because it is super easy to apply and you can really tell if you have covered all your hair since it is a white foam. + The glove is probably the best fitting glove ive used in hair dyes, its smaller meaning it fits your hands better and doesn't slip off half way. (This product is targeted at asians, and asians tend to have smaller hands so it may be tighter on those of you with slightly larger hands..) + One box of dye covered the length of my hair perfectly fine and my hair is down to my chest/boobs, so if your hair is the same length; one box will be enough. I would suggest people with hair down to their lo...

Late Bourjois product reviews!

Hello lovelies! Its been absolute ages since i last posted anything on my blog!.. UPDATE: After the last post is was the summer holidays so travelling and enjoying life took over :) And then i found out i was pregnant..! So ive been making the most out of my time before the little one arrives..which will be next month! eekk Quite excited!^__^ Anywayss, back to the review! =]  I bought these products a loooong time ago, so ive had plenty of time to test them out and give my opinions on them since they are all in my everyday makeup routine! :)  1. Healthy Balance Unifying Powder ~ Shade 52 - Vanilla.  This powder is smooth and fine and the colour matches my skin very well. The packaging is thin and compact so it can easily fit into your handbag. I still use this powder everyday to set my foundation and concealer, mainly my concealer since i prefer a slight dewy look compared to matte.  On my little/no-makeup days where i want a bit of coverage ...

Park Bom UGLY ~ StyleSuzi tutorial

Just an hour ago, StyleSuzi the Youtube makeup guru, uploaded her version of the Park Bom UGLY makeup look. I watched it and decided to follow her steps to see how it would look like on me... WARNING.. Camwhoring... I love this look! Its not exactly the same as the tutorial since i didnt apply fake bottom lashes since i prefer the look without! But the lashes are a must to complete this look. Its a big change compared to my natural looks, this makes my eyes look so huge! ^__^  since my eyes are naturally small you can tell the big difference! To see how to get this look, just search StyleSuzi on Youtube and look for her Park Bom UGLY makeup! ;) - **Lenses are Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown** xx